Recent Blog Posts

How to Ask For a Contempt Order When a Parent Disobeys A Court Order

When a divorce is finally over, it is often a moment of relief for everyone involved. But what happens when the other parent willfully disobeys the court orders you worked so hard to obtain? Luckily, Connecticut courts offer options when a parent disobeys a custody, visitation, child support or alimony order or fails to pay […]

Read More »